PenBay Media is a VA verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned company, and an SBA certified Woman-Owned and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned small business providing IT services in the government, corporate, and non-profit sectors.
WHY PENBAY MEDIA?
We are dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations for quality, responsiveness, and professional excellence. In doing so, we maintain the highest standards of ethical behavior and professional integrity.
You’ll find that we are:
Accessible. There aren’t layers of salespeople or management to wade through. We are responsive and easy to work with.
Straight-forward. We give honest feedback based on our expertise, we don’t rely on jargon and buzzwords, and we don’t pretend that we’re anything we’re not.
Reliable. Competent and industrious, we deliver what we say we’re going to deliver. Our partners and clients know that we can be trusted to get the job done.
We believe that how we achieve our company’s goals is as important as the goals themselves.
- Technical and Professional ExcellenceWe attract and develop top talent and encourage professional growth.
- Client SuccessWe define our success by our clients’ success. We are committed to delivering quality products and services, meeting expectations and satisfying clients each and every time.
- Ethics and IntegrityEthical behavior is our foundation and constant commitment. We are accountable to lead by example and uphold the highest standards of integrity.
- Entrepreneurial SpiritOur employees are empowered to be entrepreneurs, and to take balanced risks. We believe that all employees are responsible for successfully executing our business.
- Culture of ResponsibilityWe treat all employees with respect and trust. In turn, we expect a high standard of performance, initiative, and accountability.
- Strategic LeadershipWe establish and review strategic objectives as part of our process of continual improvement of our operations and performance.
Mentor-Protege Team of the Year
In 2014, PenBay Media and SAIC were named GSA’s best mentor-protégé team of the year